Lagoon 450 is designed with comfort, stability and style in mind that it is most luxury catamarans, highest comfort and perfect for larger group’s families or groups of your friends. She offers huge owners cabin with desk and en-suite bathroom. It can give you privacy and allows for your own living space in 2 large double cabins with en-suite. She has 4 independent living sections such as an incomparable comfort in the saloon, an additional forward cockpit, Rear Cockpit, Forward cockpit, and Fly bridge fully air conditioned, LED flat screen television and a long list of luxuries.
Depending on the length of your charter, we recommend you sail; Phuket, Phang Nga, Phi Phi, Krabi, Koh Hong, Pak Bia, Ratcha, Koh Bida, Koh Dam, Koh Ha, Koh Rok, Koh Lanta and Similan Islands
2 large double cabins all with en-suite toilets
– 2 large double cabins all with en-suite toilets
– 4 independent living sections such as an incomparable comfort in the saloon, an additional forward cockpit, Rear Cockpit, Forward cockpit, Fly bridge, fully air conditioned, LED flat screen television
Crewed Prices – per Day / 1-2 guests
01 May – 01 Nov: 970 euros
01 Nov – 21 Dec: 1310 euros
21 Dec – 05 Jan: 1760 euros
05 Jan – 15 Mar: 1530 euros
15 Mar – 01 May: 1310 euros
** For 3-4 guests: add 60 euros
** For 5-6 guests: add 120 euro
Prices Is included:
– 24 hourly sole use of the yacht
– no sharing with other groups
– services of Captain and Chef
– 3 big meals per day & snacks
– running cost of yacht (fuel-water)
– unlimited coffee, tea and drinking water
Prices Does not include:
– Airfares or hotel rooms
– Beer, wine, spirits & Softdrinks
– Meals in restaurants
– National park fees when applicable
– Generator & air-conditioning in saloon and each cabin & watermaker is available at €5 per running hour of generator (excl. diesel)
Skipper: €120 per day plus board.
Cook: €90 per day.
Provisioning: on request.
Bareboat Plus: 5,000 Thb
It is a bareboat trip with a captain. You can cook + clean yourself, and can sail as much as you like under the guidance of a professional captain.
Booking and charter conditions
Option:: A yacht will be temporarily reserved for 7 days to arrange travel.
Reservation :: A reservation is only final after the receipt of a 25% deposit.
A second installment of 25% is due 3 months prior to charter.
The balance of 50% is due no later than 40 days prior to charter.
Cancellation policy:: More than 12 weeks before the charter date we retain the 25% deposit, between 12 and 8 weeks 50% of the total charter fee, between 8 and 4 weeks 80% and within 4 weeks of the charter date, we retain 98% of the total charter fee.
Skipper qualifications:: Coastal skipper certification from a recognized sailing school and/or previous charter-experience on yachts of similar size.
Phuket Charter Boat are very aware of our passenger safety. Therefore we make sure all of the yachts we charter have the following maintained safety equipment on-board: Fire extinguishers, Life jackets, horseshoe vests, flares, GPS and Radios.